Transitional Year Eligibility Requirements
Successful completion of the following is required before an interview
offer can be extended:
- USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK (allopathic)
- COMLEX Level 1 and Level 2 CE (osteopathic)
In addition to the above, successful completion of the following is required
- Step 2 CS (allopathic)
- COMLEX Level 2PE (osteopathic)
- ECFMG Certificate if an IMG (unless currently enrolled)
Applicants must meet the requirements for a restricted license for residency
in the State of Nevada.
Must be no more than three (3) years from medical school graduation; any
gap must be satisfactorily explained.
The following application documents are required to be considered for an
- MSPE (Dean's letter)
- Medical school transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from physician faculty members with
whom you have worked directly.
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)