Psychiatry Eligibility Requirements
Applicants will be considered on an individual basis and on the following
- Above all, applicants must show dedication to the care and improvement
of human life.
- Demonstrated genuine interest in the field of psychiatry.
ERAS application with a deadline of October 18th, 2019. This includes a Dean’s letter, medical school transcripts,
3 letters of recommendations within the last 12 months (one of which must
be from a psychiatrist,) and USMLE/COMLEX scores for parts 1,2 and 3 if
- All applicants must have passing scores for Step 1 and Step 2 (CK and CS)
prior to ranking deadline
- No more than 3 years since completion of medical school to anticipated
start of residency
- Eligibility for a medical license in the state of Nevada
- Background check