Interview Process for PGY-1 Positions
- Applications will only be accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application
Service) from the AAMC (American Association of Medical Colleges) and
participate in the NRMP (National Resident Match Program).
- Applications open on September 15th each year.
- After review of applications, invitations to interview will be sent to
qualified applicants through ERAS along with scheduling instructions.
- The OB/GYN Residency Program will interview 32 applicants for 4 PGY-1 positions.
They are scheduled Friday mornings during the months of November and December.
- All scheduled interviewees will also be invited to attend a meet and greet
dinner Thursday evening.
- Because of the high volume of applicants during the interview season, all
correspondence will be sent via e-mail.