- US Citizens or individuals with permanent resident status (green card)
- Medical School Graduate LCME and COCA Accredited, ECFMG Certificate
- Preference for individuals who graduated from residency within 2 years
prior to anticipating start date.
- Must have passed the USMLE step 1 and 2 or COMLEX Level 1 and level 2
- No more than 2 attempts to pass the USMLE or COMLEX
· Eligible for Nevada licensure
- Military and public services exceptions
- Professional and ethical behavior meeting the highest standard
- Applicants must be processed through a mandatory background check.
Applications will be accepted only through ERAS. The Neurology Program
will be participating in Match 2021. The required ERAS documents are as follows:
- ERAS Application
- Personal statement
- Professional Curriculum Vitae, including scholarly work during residency
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from primary residency/specialty.
- USMLE or COMLEX score transcript(s) for Steps/Levels 1, 2CK/CE, and 2CS/PE
- Medical school transcript
- ECFMG Certificate, if indicated
For more information and to submit application materials, contact
Program Coordinator Sharon Lewis - Sharon.Lewis@hcahealthcare.com
Please direct any inquiries to the program coordinator