Gastroenterology Eligibility Requirements
- US Citizens or individuals with permanent resident status (green card).
We do not sponsor visas.
- Successful completion of an Internal Medicine Residency.
- Preference for individuals who graduated from residency no more than 3
years prior to anticipated start date.
- Eligible for Nevada licensure.
- A track record of proven interest and accomplishment in the field of Gastroenterology.
Special weight will be given to applicants who have demonstrated a sustained
interest or made a significant contribution to the specialty.
- Background and skills that would facilitate the care of underserved demographics
within the region will be considered.
- Professional and ethical behavior meeting the highest standard.
- Applicants must be processed through a mandatory background check.
- Applicants not meeting all the requirements may be reviewed for individual
merit at the discretion of the selection committee.
Applications will be accepted only through ERAS. The program participates
in the NRMP. The required documents are as follows:
- ERAS Application
- Professional CV
- Three letters of recommendation. Current residents should include a letter
from their program director.
Please direct any inquiries to the program coordinator. Directly contacting
faculty regarding the program during the application season in any forum
outside of ERAS may disqualify the applicant from further consideration.