Anesthesiology Application Process
- Applications will only be accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application
Service) from the AAMC (American Association of Medical Colleges) and
participate in the NRMP (National Resident Match Program).
- Applications open on September 15th each year.
- After review of applications, invitations to interview will be sent to
qualified applicants through ERAS along with scheduling instructions.
- The Anesthesiology Residency Program will interview approximately 70 applicants
for 6 PGY-2 positions. They are typically scheduled Monday afternoons
during the months of November, December and January.
- All scheduled interviewees will also be invited to attend a meet and greet
dinner Sunday evening.
Medical Student Rotations
Sunrise Health Graduate Medical Education Consortium provides medical students
with opportunities to work closely with residents and faculty. Click “Learn
more” for more information on the application process.