Applicants must have successful completion or in their final year in training
of an ACGME-accredited program. Graduates of Family Medicine, Internal
Medicine, Psychiatry or Emergency Medicine are encouraged to apply; graduates
from other specialty residencies will also be considered for this Multi-Disciplinary
Addiction Medicine Fellowship.
- US Citizens or individuals with permanent resident status (we do not sponsor visas).
- Currently have or are eligible for unrestricted Nevada medical license
- Individual DEA and X-waiver, by the time of beginning fellowship
- Background and skills that facilitate care of underserved communities;
- Satisfactory completion of mandatory background check