- US Citizens or individuals with permanent resident status (green card)
- Successful completion of Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine,
Pediatrics, OB-GYN, Anesthesiology
- Preference for individuals who graduated from residency within 3 years
prior to anticipated start date.
- Eligible for Nevada licensure
- Individual DEA and X-waiver, by the time of beginning fellowship
- Background and skills that facilitate care of underserved communities,
- Professional and ethical behavior meeting the highest standard
- Applicants must be processed through a mandatory background check.
- Applicants not meeting all the requirements may be reviewed for individual
merit at the discretion of the selection committee.