Applications will be accepted only through ERAS. The Addiction Medicine
Fellowships are not participating in Match 2021. The required ERAS documents
are as follows:
- ERAS Application
- Personal statement
- Professional Curriculum Vitae, including scholarly work during residency
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from primary residency/specialty.
Current residents should include a letter from their program director.
- USMLE or COMLEX score transcript(s) for Steps/Levels 1, 2CK/CE, and 2CS/PE
- Medical school transcript
- ECFMG Certificate, if indicated
For more information and to submit application materials, contact
Maureen Strohm, MD, FAAFP, FASAM - Maureen.Strohm@hcahealthcare.com
Program Director, Addiction Medicine Fellowship
Please direct any inquiries to the program coordinator.