Anesthesiology Application Process
- Applications will only be accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application
Service) from the AAMC (American Association of Medical Colleges) and
participate in the NRMP (National Resident Match Program).
- Applications open on September 15th each year.
- After review of applications, invitations to interview will be sent to
qualified applicants through ERAS along with scheduling instructions.
- The Anesthesiology Residency Program will interview approximately 70 applicants
for 6 PGY-2 positions. They are typically scheduled Monday afternoons
during the months of November, December and January.
- All scheduled interviewees will also be invited to attend a meet and greet
dinner Sunday evening.